Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hiatus over


Stories abound following an extended break from blogging. Never far from my thoughts, familore and how these stories come about have multiplied as they will do.


My nephew got married yesterday at Columbia University in N.Y. A few days earlier his mother, my sister was leaving to participate at this special event. I reminded her that it was because of her son we had shared a concert. It was "Foreigner" at the National Art Center. The audience, middle age+, a wave of white and gray haired. At the finale everyone on their feet singing along with the band. Rocking to the music, we laughed at the passage of time, the ability of lyrics to bring back memories and at ourselves for having the power to enjoy it.

My publishing schedule for this fall will be every Sunday.

Now sit back, relax and remember Foreigner


No comments: