Hunger can be eliminated in our lifetimesThis requires comprehensive efforts to ensure that every man, woman and child enjoy their Right to Adequate Food; women are empowered; priority is given to family farming; and food systems everywhere are sustainable and resilient.
The challenge of Zero Hunger means:
- 100% access to adequate food all year round
- Zero stunted children less than 2 years
- All food systems are sustainable
- 100% increase in smallholder productivity and income
- Zero loss or waste of food
Zero Hunger Challenge